Friday, July 3, 2009

Forgiveness

After an especially taxing and stressful week…I went to a Reiki treatment during my lunch break yesterday. Not only did I have my energy replenished, but my Reiki Practitioner, reminded me….to Forgive.

Where did that come from? But knowing the details of my tough week….I knew immediately, she was right. A few years ago Oprah Winfrey had a message of forgiveness on her show. She said there was a woman that she was mad at, for whatever reason, for years. Then one day she saw this woman walking down the street, shopping and the woman was so happy! Oprah had spent so much time and wasted so much energy being mad at this woman, and she was blissfully happy, seemingly, without a care in the world!

With that…..I forgive and send love…..and this morning, I feel great!

Patrice

Edit to Post: I’ve already had people asking me what Reiki is… according to http://www.reiki.com/, Reiki treats the whole person including body, emotions, mind and spirit creating many beneficial effects that include relaxation and feelings of peace, security and well being.

Reiki is a simple, non-intrusive (clothes on), non-manipulative, natural and safe method of spiritual healing and self-improvement by correcting energy imbalances to the head, arms, hands, legs and feet. The treatment takes place on a massage table in a tranquil environment, with soft music and is deeply relaxing. I use an amazingly sweet, intuitive, caring woman, Kippy Kern, Nutrition Educator and Reiki Practitioner, who I found through http://www.vallejoyoga.com/ (the best yoga center I've ever attended!!)

No comments: