Saturday, August 22, 2009

Outsourcing Saved me $10,000 in 12 months

Not only has Outsourcing saved me about $10,000 in labor over the last 12 months, but it has also saved me--my sanity!

I am a mother, wife, full time employee, I run a Publishing and Consulting Service that includes managing the projects of 3 authors, 13 websites, 6 blogs, 6 books and 2 Audio CDs. There is absolutely no way to accomplish so much without a full team of employees. UNLESS, you have a team of affordably priced, part time outsourced staff.

My Elance team includes 2 amazing Graphics Designers, Web Site Designer and 2 Virtual Assistants. My staff takes care of most of business needs from logo design, identity creation, book cover design, web banners, website creation, online marketing campaign implementation, organizing press kits, research, database development and editing documents.

Just try it....start an account on Elance today, its free to check it out, look at job posts and figure out prices. Then let me know what you think.

CLICK HERE: www.elance.com

No comments: