Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Create a Life Journal: And Take Charge of Your Life

















Life Journal
Idea Book
Life Bible
List of Goals
..sticky notes with ideas on it


Pictured above is my life journal...I carry it with me every where (and it looks it!). It goes with me to work, on my train commute and next to my night stand before I go to sleep.

I write down thoughts for:
- businesses and books;
- website layouts, marketing and promotion ideas;
- and colors that inspire and empower me.

The key is not to only write and build on ideas, but to also give thought on how to accomplish them...in an organized way.

My opinion....get rid of the sticky notes with ideas on it...and scratches of paper that will evidently be lost and purchase a $1.00 notebook and start writing out your thoughts.

2 comments:

Faith said...

That is true one should write their thoughts down on paper!!! What is really interesting is reviewing those thoughts after about a month or two months. You become surprised about what you were thinking and it allows more time for reflection. That's life changing....

YNOT COMMUNICATIONS said...

Thank you patrice and Earl, you both are Inspirational , more than you will ever know. You both have helped me change my life.